6 Aside Basics
- Six players are on the court at any one time.
- Three playing positions, Attack, Centre and Defence.
- Attack players can move anywhere within their team’s attacking half, including the goal centre.
- Defence players can move anywhere within their team’s defending half, including the goal centre.
- Centre players can move anywhere within the entire court, with the exception of the goal circles at either end of the court.
- Mixed teams can have a maximum of three male players on the court at all times, and two male players may not occupy the same position.
- A goal within the goal circle is one point.
- A goal out-side of the goal circle is two points.
We hope you decide to accept the challenge and enter your team, and we look forward to welcoming you to the ACTION !