Action Indoor Netball is fast, fun, easy to learn, and based on the traditional outdoor sport. The rules have been modified to allow for the fact that the game is being played not only indoors, but also within fully tensioned nets that add to the excitement of each game.
6 Aside Basics
- Six players are on the court at any one time.
- Three playing positions, Attack, Centre and Defence.
- Attack players can move anywhere within their team’s attacking half, including the goal centre.
- Defence players can move anywhere within their team’s defending half, including the goal centre.
- Centre players can move anywhere within the entire court, with the exception of the goal circles at either end of the court.
- Mixed teams can play with a maximum of three male players on the court, and two male players may not occupy the same position.
- A goal within the goal circle is one point.
- A goal out-side of the goal circle is two points.